EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA TO THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
45 Nottingham Place, London, W1U 5LY, United Kingdom (map).
Visas, passports, registrations etc.
10:00 – 16:00
Telephone line are open: 9:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 - 17:00
To book an appointment, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
According to Law on Submissions, Embassy:
The Embassy is closed on following Latvian holidays:
|1st January||New Year's Day|
|Good Friday, Easter and Easter Monday|
|1st May||Labour Day|
|4th May||Declaration of Independence Day|
|23rd June||Midsummer Eve|
|24th June||John's Day|
|18th November||Latvian National Day|
|24th, 25th and 26th December||Christmas|
|31st December||New Year's Eve|
* if 4th May and 18th November is on Saturday or Sunday, Embassy will be closed for the next working day.
- Letter of the Ambassador of Latvia Andris Teikmanis to "The Guardian" [11 Jun 2014]
- V.Makarovs meets the members of the Parliament of Great Britain [10 Jun 2014]
- UK-Latvian Memorandum of Understanding targets new opportunities in aquaculture science [08 May 2014]
- Baltic Symposium “The Baltic Way” in London on 2 May [24 Apr 2014]
- Latvian ambassador raises questions over pensions (BBC News) [09 Apr 2014]