EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA TO THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
45 Nottingham Place, London, W1U 5LY, United Kingdom (map).
Visas, passports, registrations etc.
10:00 – 16:00
Telephone line are open: 9:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 - 17:00
To book an appointment, please e-mail to email@example.com indicating:
According to Law on Submissions, Embassy:
The Embassy is closed on following Latvian holidays:
|1st January||New Year's Day|
|Good Friday, Easter and Easter Monday|
|1st May||Labour Day|
|4th May||Declaration of Independence Day|
|23rd June||Midsummer Eve|
|24th June||John's Day|
|18th November||Latvian National Day|
|24th, 25th and 26th December||Christmas|
|31st December||New Year's Eve|
* if 4th May and 18th November is on Saturday or Sunday, Embassy will be closed for the next working day.
- Ambassador Teikmanis visits Latvian companies at the International Trade Fair “ECOBUILD 2014’’ [06 Mar 2014]
- Latvian embassy hosts an event to promote Riga - European Capital of Culture of 2014 [17 Jan 2014]
- Ambassador Andris Teikmanis accredited to Australia and New Zealand [18 Dec 2013]
- The Embassy of Latvia in U.K. grateful to all who offered condolences to commemorate victims of Zolitūde tragedy [26 Nov 2013]
- The Embassy of Latvia has opened a book of condolences to commemorate those who died in collapse of supermarket in Riga. [22 Nov 2013]